Who can contact D4D?
– Medical Doctors
- Both GPs and specialists
- Trainee doctors
- Younger doctors
- Older doctors
– Family members of medical doctors
Why contact D4D?
– Problems with your work/ life balance
– You have doubts about your job or your career
– You suspect that you are on the verge of or are suffering from burnout
– You are searching for solutions to cope with your workload which is too high
– The organisation of your practice falls short
– You feel depressed
– You have considered suicide
– You are being bullied or intimidated at work
– You are addicted to certain drugs, alcohol, and you want to quit, but have no idea how
– You have legal questions regarding charges/a complaint
– You worry about a physician in your (family or professional) surroundings, and feel powerless because you are unable to offer suitable help
D4D works with GPs, psychiatrists, psychologists and coaches. For each of the above questions, we can find the right support for you, which meets your specific needs.